Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anal Bleaching

Yes really! This is a real service that is provided in this country. I mean really, what is this? For those of you, who may not know what anal bleaching is, let me tell you.

It seems that when you are born, your a-hole area is clean and new. As time goes on this area becomes stained with the poo that passes through you. This area then becomes discolored. Honestly, I haven't set up any mirrors and positioned myself to be able to check out this area of my body. I assume if I am not in pain or bleeding from this area, things are fine. Some people on the other hand want it to look clean, fresh and brand new! These people go online or to their yellowpages to find a provider of anal bleaching where they can go in, take their pants and underwear (if wearing any) off and get on their hands and knees so that they can position their asses in a service providers face. The bleaching of the area begins. They then leave - fresh, new and bleached. Now they can pull their pants down anytime and anywhere and show everyone their bleached a-hole.

Really - is this something that you want your friend to show you? Is this something that you want to tell someone you had done? Like, my a-hole is so dirty I am going to have it bleached. Why don't you just use some soap and water and call it a day. Really - and then think about those people who apply for this position in the salon. What are their career goals anyway? When I grow up, I want to bleach people's a-hole's! I haven't personally heard that one but oh-well! I mean, did they fail at cutting hair or massage theraphy or everything else they tried and this is a last resort career option? I am curious I must say. What if the person that came in to your salon that day just had the flu and has had explosive diareaha for the past few days? Think about this. I am! You don't know what has been going on down there or going in or coming out.

I hope that this gives you something to think about or possibly if you are at a dead end job, a possible career change.

No comments: